Mineral Wells Founding In 1877, James Alvis Lynch, his family, and 50 head of livestock left Denison, Texas, and headed west for a drier climate in hopes of it serving as a relief from malaria. The image featured is the “Grand Lady” of Mineral Wells, designed by prominent Texas architect Wyatt C. Hedrick, was built to take full advantage of the lure of the mineral waters present in Mineral Wells
- Mineral Wells School District:www.mwisd.net
Sorry we are experiencing system issues. Please try again.