Welcome to Weatherford, a historic town that is just 20 minutes west of the Dallas/Fort Worth Metroplex, but it is like stepping back years in time. Weatherford is known for its community and family oriented way of life that makes it one of the premier places to live in the north Texas area. Residents share a vision for Weatherford that balances its rich, western and pioneer heritage with progress and economic vitality. That is why our motto is “Growing with Tradition.”
Visitors to Weatherford will enjoy our treasures as well, including a historic shopping district full of antique, boutique and specialty stores; museums, Chandor Gardens and the love-story to be discovered within its walls; an old-time Farmers Market; First Monday Trades Days; and a bounty of Victorian-era homes. Our crown jewel is the Parker County Courthouse, recently restored to its original splendor.
- Weatherford School District: www.weatherfordisd.com
- Weatherford Chamber of Commerce: http://www.weatherford-chamber.com
- Weatherford College: https://www.wc.edu
- Weatherford Regional Hospital: http://www.weatherfordregional.com/weatherford-regional-medical-center/home.aspx
- Weatherford Christian School: http://wcslions.org
Sorry we are experiencing system issues. Please try again.